It takes three wheels and the full power of one man to get the consumer dream rolling. This man comes from a place where bikes glide Iightly between rice fields. He is one of those migrants who discover, fu|| force, the gray strips of asphalt, the Shanghai skyscrapers and the capitalist totems made of bottles, boxes, tires and crates. The man sags under his pile, but continues pedaling along, maintaining atenuous equilibrium. With each turn oft he wheel, he rattles the ”great factory of the world,” and can aspire to his share of this unbelievable « piece montée ». The man is at the bottom of the image, on the lowest rung of the social ladder, but he just may one day reach the top. For Alain Delorme, this series is about finding our way between the absurdity of the materialist world and mankind’s age-old dream of reaching for something higher. While keeping the Wheel turning. (Natacha Wolinski, Excess in total equilibrium, Air France magazine)
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Skeletal Creatures Carved Out Of Everyday Objects
Artist - Maskull Lasserre
Ilove this photo because at first you think that she was going to get married but instead her husband to be left her, or something like that. but actually its quite the opposite. i clicked on the source and it brought me to an article explaining the story behind this photo, and shes not crying, shes hungover. her and her husband went to a football game on their wedding day, and got extremely drunk and partied all night. they took the subway home because they couldn’t drive. so no, its not a sad heartbreaking story, its a crazy joyful one. which in my opinion makes the picture even more amazing.
Surreal Art by Logan Zillmer
Paper Art by Maria Laura Benavente Sovieri
Everyday Objects into Whimsical Illustrations
by Javier Perez