This is such a thoughtful idea. Beautiful and moving piece of work for the homeless in Spain, turning their handwriting typically only used to write on cardboard for donations, into new fonts that can be bought online by brands and agencies around the world.
Friday Freebies: Collection of Free Fonts:
- Duma Font by Ish Adames - Download
- Freschezza Typeface by Marco Oggian - Download
- Cigarettes & Coffee by Fabian De Lange - Download
- Fancy Me by Colours & Beyond - Download
- Le Super Serif by Suuper Bruut - Download
- London by Antonio Rodrigues - Download
- Uni Sans by FontFabric - Download
- Simplifica by Kaiwa - Download
- Quasith by Egidio Filippetti - Download
- Bosun by Kid Grandios - Download
Have / know a freebie that you want to share? - Feel free to send it!
Marco Oggian | http://marcoggian.info
"If you look around you’ll see immediately that: Futura is totally the new Helvetica."
Marco is a a young nuclear physicist. He has worked ever since with a wide range of project within logo creation, illustration, branding identity, font design and typography, photo shooting, fair stand creation and many more. Clients include Computer Arts Magazine, True Color Films, Volcom, BMW Italia, Brekka, CreativeDa Korea and Ten Dollar Fonts.
Holy hair…. This hairy alphabet by Shurong Diao is inspired by Chinese calligraphy. Shurong Diao wanted to build a connection between Chinese characters and Roman letters.